What are you working on? (Feb 2021)

Welcome to the monthly “What are you working on?” thread! Post pictures, gifs, videos, demos, tweets, text, anything at all, or the game!

This topic will remain open for February 2021, please feel encouraged to post!

4 Likes

For my current project I have had to rethink the way I build terrain. Usually I would create mountains / hills with flat tops, but for this project it is important that players ‘slide off’ those inaccessible areas. I managed to come up with a design that blends parts and meshes to create precise vertical rocky walls with slanted tops. The lighting does feel a little off in some areas, but overall I’m satisfied with the result.

8 Likes

I recently released alpha gameplay footage of my game that has been in development for about 4 months. Super excited to finally begin the marketing / “hype” phase of development! I’m really happy with how the game is turning out, and ultimately hope it will serve as the foundations to start up my company.

4 Likes

Added some stuff to Studio Tweaks for dynamic hover box resizing, disabling the UI editor, and visualizing Welds/JoinInstances.

Also working on a lizr…

3 Likes

Released a couple open source things that I made for fun and practice!

2 Likes

Recently been working on a pretty elaborate ragdoll featuring; x-ray damage, grabbing, dislocation, first person & ragdoll movement.

4 Likes