What are you working on? (August 2021)

Welcome to the monthly “What are you working on?” thread! Post pictures, gifs, videos, demos, tweets, text, anything at all, or the game!

This topic will remain open for August 2021, please feel encouraged to post!

The past few days I did some work on a ruins map for a project I am working on. It is not finished yet, but I am very happy with how some of the sections of the map are turning out!

6 Likes

Our 3D Artist has been doing some cool stuff for us.

All of our color maps for player equipment use transparency. We plan to utilize this so that players can locally switch on an option that allows the player to customize the color for each team. This allows potential accessibility for those with a color vision deficiency.

This might also allow the player to customize their colors for FFA modes.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to come up with some neat little additions to make my project feel more alive. We had already added leaves falling off trees and environmental sounds that play at random, but in the last two days I’ve also been working on adding some small animals!

Here are some frogs that jump in the water when you get close to them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :frog:

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve posted in here! Here are some simple low poly cars I made.

2 Likes