This is a fairly niche project, hence the lack of a pub forum post. I decided I might as well drop this here as a sort of resource dump for you all.
Unlike most of my public forum posts, I will not be elaborating on much of what the components of the system are. Sorry, you’re not getting the ultra quality writing today
- DeferredRegistry, a thread(?)-safe(ish) table wrapper. Look at all that uncertainty.
- Looper, a utility to create infinite loops that are bound to heartbeat.
- Wait, a replacement for wait. Obviously. Also uses heartbeat.
- Table extensions, which add a lot of predicate-based things (e.g.
- CSString, which crossports some niche features of C#'s strings (e.g. its version of
string.Formatusing indexed parameters in the string). The method naming convention in this one will drive you insane, I know it for a fact.
- SpecialRNG, which is an RNG wrapper that allows you to index specific iterations for a given seed.
There’s a lot more than this. Mess with them and see what you find useful.
All of the modules have actual docs in them (or, most of them do) so open up a module to see what it does.